Diane Echelbarger was the leader of the NATPE Seven, the group of Forever Knight fans who went to Las Vegas in January 1994 to lobby the National Association of Television Program Executives in the hope of persuading the producers not to cancel the show.
Diane was also an author of Forever Knight fan fiction. At one time she had a personal website, The Pewter Gryphon's Lair (originally at http://my.execpc.com/~echelbar/ archived, and now in the Forever Knight Website Archive), which included some of her fan fiction and a report on the activities of the NATPE Seven.
In addition, Diane dressed dolls as the three main characters from Forever Knight; these were donated to the Third Annual Geraint Wyn Davies Fan Club Charity Auction.
- For an alphabetical list of Forever Knight-related material by this author, please see Category:Works by Diane Echelbarger.
Forever Knight-Related Fan WorkEdit
The following stories are listed chronologically by the date posted or published.
- "The Last Vampire" (1 May)
- "Vintage Red" (1 May)
- "The Awakening" (26 September)
- "For A Good Cause 1: Intro" (23 November)
- "For A Good Cause 2: Winners" (1 January)
- "Revelations" (22 June) - crossover with Highlander
- "Girls' Night Out" (15 September)
- "Slip of the Pen" (11 October)