As a third-generation cop, Tracy knows her way round.
|Date posted||6 March 2005|
|Genres||episode of virtual season|
|Previous||FK416: The Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge|
|Next||FK418: Blood Thirst|
|[FK4 Archive Location]|
Screen capture of the homepage for
Screen capture of the notes page for
A lawyer is shot dead while defending a man accused of incest.
|“||There is no innocence that cannot be corrupted. Are you innocent, Nicholas?||”|
— LaCroix, Daddy's Girl
There are several brief flashback scenes in this episode.
- 1st century A.D., Italy. As a child, LaCroix is punished by his father.
- 1st century A.D., Egypt. Divia tries to seduce LaCroix.
- 11th century, France. A moment between Janette and LaCroix, shortly after he brought her across.
- 18th century, France. LaCroix asserts his authority over Nick.
- Nick Knight
- Lucien LaCroix
- Natalie Lambert
- Tracy Vetter
- Joe Reese
- Javier Vachon
- Janette DuCharme
- Arthur Dailey
- Annette Dailey
- Diane/Audrey Dailey (dual role)
- Sasha Dailey
- Mike Green
- young Lucius
- Lucius's father
- prison guard
- driver 1
- legal-aid lawyer
- radio newscaster
- Forsaken Fandom Awards (Round 2): Runner up — Best Non-Con.
"Daddy's Girl" is the seventeenth episode in FK4, a virtual fourth season for the television series Forever Knight written by Greer Watson. FK4 is based on the premise that the series finale, "Last Knight", never took place.
- Rating: 14+
- Date Completed: September 1998 (started spring 1998)
- Order Written: 14
- Date Posted: 06/03/2005
- Website: FK4