|If Looks Could Kill|
|Broadcast Date||9 February 1993|
| Previous Story: Feeding the Beast
Next Story: Fatal Mistake
|“||If she was bitten by a vampire, she wouldn't be alive—unless being a zombie is your definition of being alive. And if she was a vampire, she wouldn't be dead.||”|
— Nick, If Looks Could Kill
Nick and Natalie are puzzled by the rapid aging of a murder victim.
- Jennifer Dale......the Baroness/Dr. Sophia Jurgen
- Terri Hawkes......Bernice Applebaum
- Allison Hossack......Agnes Ferguson
- Kim Huffman......Norma Dean
- Desmond Campbell......security guard
- Deni DeLory
- Gwen Park
- Sharolyn Sparrow......Cherry
- David Spooner
- Louis Taylor
- Shanya Vaughan
Detailed Story RecapEdit
- Injections of blood from a vampire have striking effects on human beings.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This episode has also been referred to by the title, "To Die For".
- The German title for this episode is "Wenn Blicke töten", which is basically a straight translation of the English name.
- It is strongly implied in the flashback that it was Janette who made the baroness a vampire. However, in I Will Repay, she told Nick that she had never brought anyone across, being "too much the glutton" to stop before killing.
- In the morgue, Nick tells Natalie that vampires disappear when they die. However, in a number of later episodes in the series, it is established that vampire corpses remain intact unless burned by sunlight or fire.