The following is taken from the publisher's description:
- "Act Three" by Ellis Ward (a Forever Knight/X-Files crossover)
"'You don't deny it?' the challenge Mulder's words was reflected in his angry hazel eyes. 'That she's protecting you?' Leaning nearer, Knight said, 'No. I don't.'"
- "The End of Day, To Face the Knight" by Natasha Barry
"Once again, Nicolas was declaring his position: 'You know why I resist.' Oh, yes. You would have me believe all men should be free.'"
- "Lessons" by Leslie Grant Smith
"You're going to try to fuck me,' he ground out. 'To sodomize me. Some kind of lesson in debasement, no doubt.'"
- "St. Valentine's Vampire" by Elizabeth Stuart
"Lucien LaCroix brooded. It was a pastime he generally savored, but tonight it gave him no satisfaction. His heart~the one he'd wished barricaded from human pain, the one Nicolas believed he lacked~ached. The feeling was at once both unbelievably painful and incredibly glorious."
- "Chance Encounters" by tasha (Forever Knight/Highlander Crossover)
"Damn you, Nicolas!" still rang in his head. He could visualize Natalie slumped lifelessly on the floor beside him. He waited and waited for the stake to fall~death by his master's hand. It was appropriate that the one who had wrought his change should end it."
- "Endless Circle" by Gwendolen
- "Better Off Dead" by Gingersnapp
- "Third Times The Charm" by Eros
- More stories by Z.P. Florian, Tippi Blevins, and Natasha Barry.
Knight Fantasies was nominated for a STIFfie Award.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found