|Stranger than Fiction|
|Broadcast Date||1 October 1994|
|Writer|| Phil Bedard &|
| Previous Story: A Fate Worse than Death
Next Story: Bad Blood
|“||Mon cher, you've been spending too much time in the sun.||”|
— Janette, Stranger than Fiction
SummaryEditLife imitates fiction when Emily Weiss, the best-selling author of a series of vampire novels, is attacked by a crazed fan. Her works are amazingly true to life, leading Nick to believe that she may know more about the vampire community than she says. LaCroix, the leader of the community, sees her as a threat and declares that she must die and Nick must carry out the decree. Nick, however, finds that he is falling in love with this woman. She is the only mortal capable of understanding what it is like to live in eternal darkness, and she would go willingly into his waiting arms if asked. The time has come for the truth and the fiction to become one, and her fate rests in Nick's hands.
- Larissa Lapchinskie......Emily Weiss
- Andrew Miller......Andrew
- Sandi Ross......Grace Balthazar
- Normand Bissonette......Christian
- Brian Kaulback......Detective McCabe
- Laura Press......Gloria Chapman
- Ronn Sarosiak......fan/Tansey
- Hayley Tyson......V.J./Jessica
Detailed Story RecapEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The German title for this episode is "Liebesphantasien" ("Fantasies of Love").
- Normand Bissonette, who plays Christian in the first scenes in which the characters imagine themselves into The Denied, has a recurring role in Season Three as Bourbon, one of the vampires in Vachon's gang.